THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 16, 2008

mY fAVE mOvIE





My fave movie so far is "CLIck". I chose this movie 'coz the first time I watched it, I was so shocked at the turning point of the story. At the trailer, I thought it was all comedy and that but I was really surprised how the plot changed emotionally. By the way, Adam Sandler was leading in this film. The part that struck me most was the ending where Adam Sandler was about to die in the rain. He was chasing his son to tell him something. The setting was so 'ahhh..' I mean the rain and all that. He was actually sick and it was in the hospital. The character that I can relate the most is of course Michael Newman(Sandler). Sometimes in life, I want to rush things and I want to skip through problematic days. But int his movie I realize that NO, we should go with the flow and not ruin the schedule of each event in our life. Each event happens at the right time of our life because of a purpose. So if I were you, just chill and don't rush.

3 comments:

koala-sleepers said...

wow! ako first..hehehe
ang cute ng movie review mo!
gusto ko rin ung movie..
especially ung part na sinwitch niya sa spanish mode! hehe



plzzz...comment back

Unknown said...

lol yr... hahaha. kapapanuod ko lng ulit kanina. ai nako. ganda pa rin jam. =p enjoy da summerS. =p

eiram >. said...

waw. ung movie na kinwento mo saken jamjam. hahaha. btw napanuod ko na pla. nice pla xa. :)