THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 16, 2008

leSSOns LEarnED


Well another school year has definitely end. I've been deadly waiting for summer actually. As a review, the things I've learned are about HTML, Dev C++, Blog, Flowcharts and Handicraft. For HTML, it was actually fun because I was able to create web pages, a mini web site, and the like. It was a fun learning experience for me. I had [or did the whole class too], trouble with DeV C. That was probably one of the most difficult things I have encountered in my whole life. Plus, we were given challenging handsOn so with was a lot of work and headache trying to figure out what the codes are. The FlowCHart was alright but not totally because it was still pretty puzzling. As for the HandiCRaFt, I had fun but time was of the essence.

0 comments: