THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My ARTIfiCIal OrCHid



This is the orchid that I have made for the past week(s). The most difficult part is to cover the wire with crepe paper. That was probably the hardest and it took a lot of time too. I learned that in making the orchid, again, PaTIence is definitely a virtue here. I mean it really broke me down. I was so tired to the point that i want to stop. But the result paid the price. My mom and tita said it was nice. I was so happy that all my work, effort, and time paid off. I am selling this artificial orchid to everyone who wants to be released from their sadness. I made this orchid extra special. This is one of the handicraft I made that I'm proud of.

1 comments:

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

nice jam.!

sayang d lng maxadu klaro ung picture ng orchid..

pero for xur mgnda yan..