THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Mirror

I have a mirror standing in front of me
It's the image I can't clearly see
I can't recognized the person in front of me
It may just be a totally different person you see.

Sometimes I don't know myself
I have to go beyond that reflection
'Coz judging by the situation
My inner self is experiencing a commotion

My brain is having a dilemma
On how to describe myself
Maybe I'm just a simple person
That you should know yourself

The mirror in front of me has been shattered
Finally, the true me is revealed
Now I know that I'm unique
And different from everybody else

12 comments:

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

Chuu. It's really nice. xD Ayusin mo din pagcomment mo. LoLz. Poetic ka pla. xD

chixie pixie said...

nice jammy :D

aizel said...

logical. poetic. MAY EFFORT! :DD

nice jam..^^

koala-sleepers said...

wow...nice poem...!!!
so poetic in the form..
parang professional!!

frantian® said...

ziba na talaga pag campion,,,

hahaha!!!

daanlang pre...

XD

hEarTLesS KaY.. said...

nice one jam.. x]
hehe

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

Nice p()3m.. hehe..

Itchigo said...

nice naman napakaromantic

SHANI said...

JAMMYGIRL.
nice poemabout yourself.

gawa ka din poem about kay David.

Itchigo said...

WoW!nice

I like the background (nakakagutom kasi)

♦PongeE♦ said...

..haha..tnx na comment..nice one jammy girl.. :P

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

nice gat
u nver cease to amaze me